We are happy to announce that Issuu is now integrating with Hootsuite! Currently, it is in a beta state.
This integration enables you to easily view and add Issuu publications directly from Hootsuite by designating Issuu as a Content Source. You will be able to transform static files into high-performance social media campaigns with Issuu and Hootsuite.
Hootsuite is a social platform, which helps people connect on social media with the communities they live in. Hootsuite is commonly used to manage online brands and be able to submit messages to an array of social media platforms, like Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin.
Hootsuite can be best described by using the following categories:
- Content Creation
- Curation of Content
- Influencer Marketing
- Social blogs
Issuu is the digital publishing platform chosen by millions to convert content into high-quality assets for digital distribution across the web, social and more. Check our article (What is Issuu?) to find out more about what Issuu offers.
Transform static files into high-performance social media campaigns with Issuu and Hootsuite. Upload your favorite content (such as brochures, catalogs, ebooks, magazines, and more) to Issuu and create a dynamic flipbook. Then, schedule and share your content via Hootsuite to all of your social media channels.
This integration enables marketers to easily view and add Issuu publications directly from Hootsuite by designating Issuu as a Content Source. Assets can then be easily attached to the Hootsuite Composer for distribution.
There are several features you can get access to when connecting your Issuu account to Hootsuite. One of the primary advantages of using this integration is that you can schedule your posts on Hootsuite, so you never have to worry about publishing your content at the right time.
1. Go to hootsuite.com
2. Click on Sign up
3. Fill out the details - Full Name, Email Address, and Password
4. Click on Create My Account
In order to have access to the Issuu app from your Hootsuite account, please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to your Hootsuite user profile
2. Click on App Directory
3. In the Search bar, search for Issuu
4. Click Install and go through the install flow
5. Click on Finish to confirm the installation
1. Once the Issuu app is installed, go to Publisher
2. Click on Content
3. Click on the tab called Issuu at the bottom left of your screen.
4. Click on the Login to Issuu button
- Content source - You can easily share content across all desired social media platforms with Hootsuite. You can post new content from any website, without having to login into your social accounts. To access your Issuu publication as a Content source:
- Navigate to the Publisher
- Click on Content and then find Issuu under the Content Sources
- Streams - Hootsuite Streams are feeds that display the content from your connected social accounts. In Streams, you can monitor the activity across all your accounts and engage with your audience. Streams can display your own posts, as well as the engagement that they’re receiving. If you want to set up a stream for your Issuu content:
- Go to Streams
- Click Add stream
3. Go to Apps
4. Select Issuu and you should now see the Issuu as a stream
Once you have set up the Issuu stream, your publications will appear on the stream. If you need more information on Streams, please have a look at the following Hootsuite help article - Overview of Streams.
1. Go to the Publisher tab on the left side bar of your screen.
2. Go to Content
3. Click on the Issuu tab, where you can see the publications available from your Issuu account
4. Click on the Share button that appears under each publication
5. If you decide to share the publication to Instagram, click on Continue, otherwise click on Skip
6. A pop window will appear, where you can select the social accounts you would like to share the post and click on the button Post now
If you would like to schedule your post for another date and/or time, you can click on the icon called Scheduling and select the preferred date.
When using the integration in Hootsuite, you are able to share your content to Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter and Instagram.
In order to delete the Issuu app from Hootsuite, please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to your Hootsuite user profile
2. Click on App Directory and then click on Installed to locate the issuu app either by searching for it or by scrolling the page to find the app
3. Once you have located the Issuu app, hover over the Installed button and you should then be able to uninstall