Beginning in March 2017, we are highlighting new features, updates, bug fixes, and scheduled downtime in this space.
November 16, 2017
New: Improved link extraction and detection. Make sure that inks are prefixed with either www. or http(s)://
August 21, 2017
Fixed: We resolved the issue where you couldn't view newly uploaded publications. More details here.
August 15, 2017
- Add Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest links to your issuu profile, so other users can follow you across the web.
- Click the rectangular "View Larger" icon in the bottom right of a publication on issuu.com to view the publication larger without going into full screen. Great for multiple open tabs!
- The issuu.com reading experience has a light, new look since we changed the background color palette from dark grays to light grays and white.
- New tabbed navigation in our Android and iOS apps means less work for your fingers.
May 31, 2017
Updated: The newly redesigned issuu Find in Publication feature lets you quickly search for text in any issuu publication. Click the magnifying glass icon in the bottom right corner of a publication to try it out.
May 22, 2017
Updated: We redesigned our pricing page to make it easier to understand the different features in our publisher subscription plans.
April 5, 2017
New: Ability to download a .csv of a publication’s stats, including reads, impressions, time spent and more, is now offered on Premium and Optimum plans. Look for the download button below the lifetime stats on an individual publication's statistics page.
April 3, 2017
- All issuu publications shared on Twitter now have improved navigation controls, including links for publisher info, sharing and download.
- Improved rendering of images and text in uploaded publications to address sporadic issues with blurry text, missing text and missing images.
March 23, 2017
- Ability to generate new keys to access to the issuu API (formerly a feature on our free Basic plan), is now available only on Premium and Optimum plans. Publishers on the Basic plan can continue to use any previously generated API keys. Learn more.
- Ability to view page-level statistics for a publication, formerly a feature on our free Basic plan, is now available only on Premium and Optimum plans. Learn more.
- Priority support is now offered on Premium and Optimum plans. Learn more.