This article explains how to get around Issuu Android App so you can begin to discover new and amazing content.
Adding a Profile Picture to Your Account
- If you signed up by connecting one of your social accounts, your profile picture will be the profile picture associated to your social profile
- If you signed up by email address, you can login to your account on Issuu website (www.issuu.com) and follow the steps in this article: How to Upload a Profile Photo. Your profile picture will be updated when you login to Android app next time
Once you login to Android App, you can type a keyword such as title, name of the publisher or category in the search bar and then our search engine will do the rest of the work to find the content that you are looking for.
If you love certain content and want to share it with friends, family, or coworkers, you can share the content directly from the app.
- Click the content that you would like to share
- Click OPEN (It will open the publication)
- Click SHARE icon
4. Once you click SHARE icon, you will be brought to this screen where you can select where you want to share the content
You can organize your content by creating Stack in your app.
To create stack on Android App:
- Click on the three dots on the bottom right hand corner of your phone screen
2. Create new Stack or if you have already created Stack then choose the right Stack to add the content
To see your all created stacks:
- Click on your avatar (profile picture) on the bottom right hand corner you see on the screenshot below
- Click STACKS (Here you will see all Stacks)
To edit/delete stack:
Click on three dots to edit/delete stack.
- Download - You can read content offline by downloading it
- Save - Allows you to save content in an organized way using Stacks
- Like - You can see all your content that you liked
- Report - If you see something inappropriate, report it and we will take the necessary action
- Create Clip - You can create a clip of the article and share it with friends via social, email or text message
- Go to Publisher - Want to see more content by the same publisher? Click Go to Publisher and from here you can even follow them and receive notification when they upload new content