How you price your magazine to sell on Issuu is totally up to you. You know your audience best, so you can survey them or test different prices over time to find out what they’re willing to pay and how valuable they find your content.
A Few Best Practices to Keep in Mind
- Single issues of digital magazines are typically priced in the $3-6 USD range.
- If you are also selling a print version, the digital version is generally priced at 20-60% of the print price.
- Digital magazine subscriptions are typically priced at 20-40% discount on the price of buying each issue individually, and the longer the subscription term is, the bigger the discount.
- A price that feels too high may keep readers from purchasing.
- A price that feels too low may make readers think the content is low quality.
- Also keep in mind the Issuu commission and Stripe fee.
Here is a helpful blog post about pricing from Creative Market.