Installing the plugin
The InDesign Extension works with InDesign versions from InDesign 17.0 - 18.9.
Older versions of InDesign are not supported.
Compatible: macOS, win32, win64
There are two easy ways to download our plugin:
1. You can download the InDesign extension for the latest version of InDesign (Indesign CC 2022 and above) here.
2. Or you can download it through the Creative Cloud App:
- Open the Creative Cloud Desktop App;
(If you do not have it installed you can find it here).
- Go to the Stock & Marketplace tab, and then select "Plugins".
(If you have a Creative Cloud for education subscription, go to the Marketplace tab, and then select All plugins in the left sidebar.)
- Searching for the plugin:
- On the search bar just type "Issuu"
- The plugin will appear as "Issuu Publish"
- When you find our plugin click on the "Get" button.
The plugin is now installed and ready to use.
After the installation, please restart your Adobe InDesign before using the extension.
You may need to wait for your Adobe InDesign desktop application to sync the integration before it shows up.
Once installed, the extension can be found in the following menu location:
Window > Extensions > Issuu - Publish a document
Uninstalling the plugin
To uninstall the InDesign plugin:
- On your computer, open the Creative Cloud application
- Click on Stock & Marketplace
- Select Plugins/ Manage plugins
- Click on the three dots button to uninstall the plugin.