You can easily place content on pages after creating your Collaborate flatplan and adding spaces for articles and ads.
Here's how to do this.
- Mouse over an article or ad on the right-hand side of your flatplan window - a Place button will appear.
- Click it and then click on the pages in the flatplan where you want the content to be placed.
- You can select as many pages as needed by an article’s length (not necessarily adjacent ones). If you accidentally click on one too many pages, simply click the same page again to remove it.
- When you are done placing your article or ad, click Save at the bottom.
To move a spread,
- Mousing over the spread. A Move button will appear at the top-left corner of the spread.
- Drag and drop the spread to its new position.
It is not possible to move a single page, only spreads.
Deleting a spread
To delete a spread,
- Mouse over the spread
- Select the Delete option shown at the top-right corner of the spread.