Although readers can embed issuu publications around the web, publishers have more customization options when setting up embeds for their website, CMS, blog or social channels.
For All Publishers
To embed a publication from your Publisher Homepage:
1. Go to your Publisher Home page, and select Publication List.
2. Navigate to the publication in your Publication List and choose “EMBED.”
3. Adjust the styling options to your liking.
TIP: As you change the different variables, your Embed Reader preview at the top will automatically update.
4. Select “CREATE NEW” to save your custom embed style.
5. Name your embed style, then choose “CONFIRM.”
6. Select “GET CODE.”
TIP: If you are editing a previously-saved embed style, you can skip steps 3-5. Once your edits are made, select “SAVE AND GET CODE.” All edits (other than sizing) will be automatically updated wherever you’ve already added the embed.
7. Select the type of code you need. To learn the difference between the codes, see Embed Codes.
8. Choose "COPY TO CLIPBOARD."
9. Add the code to your website, CMS, blog or social channel.
Embedding on Specific Sites
To learn how to embed on a specific blog or hosting site (Blogger, Squarespace, GoDaddy, etc.), search the Help Center for the name of the blog or hosting site. If there is no article for your particular blog or hosting site, consult the host’s documentation or support center to learn how to add embeds.
To learn how to embed on a specific social media site (Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc.) search the Help Center for the name of the social media site.
NOTE: We do not offer licensing, hosting or downloading of our software on any servers other than our own.