To close or delete your issuu account and permanently remove all associated content, follow the steps below.
Deleting Your Account
To permanently delete your issuu account:
1) Log in, hover over your profile photo in the top right-hand corner and select "Account Settings."
2) Choose the "Billing" tab.
3) At the bottom of the page, select "DELETE MY ACCOUNT."
4) An overlay screen will appear that will ask you to confirm the deletion. Read it carefully to be certain deleting your account is what you wish to do.
5) Follow the confirmation link in the email you receive.
Once your account has been deleted, a final confirmation email will be sent.
NOTE: Deleting your account will permanently delete all of its content. Publications and account information cannot be recovered.
Publishers with Paid Plans
You can cancel your paid issuu subscription anytime. When doing so, your account will automatically convert to our Basic (free) plan once your remaining subscription expires. For more information, please see cancelling a subscription. Deleting an account will not result in a refund.
Recover a Deleted Account
If you accidentally deleted your account, it's very likely that we cannot recover it.
For legal and privacy reasons we do not keep copies of any publications that you've actively removed from the issuu platform. Please be absolutely sure it’s what you want to do before confirming the deletion of your account.