By default, whenever you embed a publication, readers will see two links running along the bottom of the issuu Embed Reader — ”Powered by issuu” and ”Publish for free.” In order to remove these issuu links, you must be on one of our paid plans.
From Your Publisher Homepage
To remove the issuu links from an embed:
1. Navigate to the publication in your Publication List and select "EMBED.”
2. Choose "Remove "Powered by issuu" below the embedded reader" when customizing your embed.
3. Select “CREATE NEW” to save your custom embed style.
4. Name your embed style, then choose “CONFIRM.”
5. Select “GET CODE.”
TIP: If you are editing a previously-saved embed style, you can skip steps 3-5. Once your edits are made, select “SAVE AND GET CODE.” Wait a few minutes, refresh your site or blog and the change will be automatically updated.
6. Select the type of code you need. To learn the difference between the codes, see Embed Codes.
7. Choose "GET CODE."
8. Add the code to your website, CMS, blog or social channel.
We’re currently offering a 14-day free trial (credit card required) on our paid plans for new issuu subscriber sign-ups, so you can see how easy it is to remove these links. Visit Pricing for more information on our paid plans.