By default, an embedded issuu publication features a “See More” button and will show suggestions for further reading when exiting fullscreen mode. This is disabled if you are on one of our paid plans, unless you customize the embed to use your own publications as “See More” suggestions.
From your Publisher Homepage
To add your latest publications to an embed:
1. Navigate to the publication in your Publication List and select "EMBED.”
2. Choose "Show your other publications as suggestions" when customizing your embed.
3. Select “CREATE NEW” to save your custom embed style.
4. Name your embed style, then choose “CONFIRM.”
5. Select “GET CODE.”
TIP: If you are editing a previously-saved embed style, you can skip steps 3-5. Once your edits are made, select “SAVE AND GET CODE.” Wait a few minutes, refresh your site or blog and the change will be automatically updated.
6. Select the type of code you need. To learn the difference between the codes, see Embed Codes.
7. Choose "GET CODE."
8. Add the code to your website, CMS, blog or social channel.
We’re currently offering a 14-day free trial (credit card required) on our paid plans for new issuu subscriber sign-ups, so you can see how easy it is to add your publications to your embeds. Visit Pricing for more information on our paid plans.