You can now enhance your LinkedIn profile by embedding your portfolio or publication directly into your profile. Anyone viewing your profile will be able to enjoy it as if they were reading it on issuu.
By adding an issuu publication to your LinkedIn Profile, you can showcase:
- case studies
- photo journals
- work samples
- professional magazines
Want to share your latest engineering mockups and architecture drafts? Need to update your resume with your latest photography or design portfolio? Excited to share your company’s latest infographic or business case study? Now you can share it all in a beautiful, hi-resolution format that gives viewers an immersive and rich experience without leaving your LinkedIn profile. With issuu and LinkedIn, your professional content is displayed just the way you want it.
The process for embedding your issuu publication on LinkedIn is quick and easy. All you need is the URL for your publication on issuu and then head over to your LinkedIn profile.
1. Hover over Profile at the top of your LinkedIn homepage and enter edit mode by selecting Edit Profile.
2. Scroll down to the section you want to add a sample to (you can add your issuu publication to the Summary, Experience and Education sections of your profile) and move your cursor to the bottom of the section where you will see "Add media" icons. You can choose either the "document" or the "link" icon.
3. Type or paste the URL of your issuu publication in the input bar field. LinkedIn will automatically load the cover image with the Title and Description of the publication once you have clicked on "Continue". Edit the text in these fields by clicking inside the Title and Description fields.
4. Once you have edited the title and the description, click "Add to profile".
Now, anyone that visits your profile can click on your publication and discover your work directly within LinkedIn without the distraction of other publications.*
* For Premium and Optimum publishers only. Other publishers will continue to see related publications within this view. For more information, please see Site Integration - Removing Related Publications, and visit our Pricing page to sign up. There's currently a 14-day free trial running for new subscribers (new issuu sign-ups, credit card required), so you can try out either of the plans to see which one works best for you.