Stacks allow anyone to organize their favorite issuu publications however they like. Anyone with an issuu account can create Stacks and add publications to their own Stacks. To learn more, see About Stacks.
To create a new Stack:
1. Sign in to your issuu account.
2. Hover over your profile picture and select "Stacks" from the dropdown menu.
3. Next, choose the icon that looks like stacks of paper with a plus (+) sign on it and "Create a new Stack" below.
4. Name your Stack, add a description and set it to public or unlisted (private).
5. Select the green "CREATE STACK" button.
Adding Publications to a Stack (as a Reader)
To add any issuu publication to a Stack when reading on issuu:
1. Select “SAVE” below the publication.
2. In the window that appears, choose the Stack where you want the publication added, or add it to a new Stack by selecting “Create new Stack.”
Adding Publications to a Stack (as a Publisher)
As a publisher, there are two ways of adding your publications to Stacks from your Publisher Homepage. For the first method:
1. Navigate to the publication in your Publication List and hover over the “...” pulldown to the right. Choose "Add to Stack."
2. Select one or more Stacks where you want the publication added.
3. Choose "ADD TO STACK(S)."
For the second method:
1. Navigate to the publication in your Publication List and select the checkmark to the left.
2. Find and select the Stacks icon at the top of the Publication List, between “Publish” and the trash can.
3. Follow steps 2 and 3 from the first Publisher method above.
To learn how to edit Stacks, see Editing Stacks.