Unfortunately, there's no promo code or discount code for non-profits, charities or governmental organizations, as you can currently sign up as an individual or a business to publish on issuu for free on our essential features plan.
We currently have a few paid services that can enhance the reading experience for your users. The first is the Premium Plan, which:
- removes related publications from your issuu Reader when you embed it on your website, and also from the Shareable Full-Screen Reader (related publications are not removed when your publication is viewed on the issuu website).
- enables you to customize the look and feel of your issuu reader to match your brand and your website.
- gives you the ability to upload publications up to 500MB in size.
- provides access to all stats we have available for your publication.
A second package is the Optimum Plan, which, in addition to the features from the Premium Plan,
- gives you unlimited unlisted uploads
- provides access to issuu Collaborate, which allows you to manage each new publication from start to finish, all in one place.
There's currently a 14-day free trial running for new subscribers (new issuu sign-ups, credit card required), so you can try out either of the plans to see which one works best for you.
To do this, visit our Pricing page. For either of these plans, you'll receive a 10% discount if you subscribe to the annual billing cycle, instead of the monthly option.
Also take a look at How to use the features on the Premium and Optimum Plans for more information.
Since signing up for issuu is free, please don't hesitate to sign up for a free account and play around with uploading documents and embedding them in your website to see how it looks and feels.
Once you've signed up, hover over your profile picture on the top right-hand corner, and select "Account Settings". Under "Account Settings", select "Services" to read a bit more about the other paid services we offer.